- Rugged all metal construction is the claimed certificate to mic drop test.
- Slim black body keeps good profile either mounting or hand holding.
- Sleek finish makes it feel like melting away in your hands.
- If you put it on desk, flat ring on steel mesh grille protects against rolling.
- On-body switch acts a as convenient quick mute button for your break or rest during speech.
Good quality cable leaves speech with no interference
- 19-foot long for no restricted movement on stage.
- 8mm thick rubber is not way close to easy-breakage.
- Double-copper braiding ensures good audio transmission.
- No stamp or cable movement has slight chance to cause humming.
Make a best sounding karaoke night ever
- Sound appears more engaged in front of the doggone big size diaphragm.
- To have radio sound for hosting, no need to eat into the mic or equalize your voice.
- Flat frequency response ensures consistent performance from broadcast to drum recording.
- Dynamic mic plus cardioid pattern leaves you no bother with handling noise and background sound.
What's in the Box
- 1 X Handheld microphone
- 1 X 19″ long XLR to 1/4″ cable
- 1 X Microphone bag
- 1 X User manual
The cable is around 19 feet.
It’s cardioid dynamic microphone.
It doesn’t need power, so basically it’s just a on/off switch to cut the audio.
No, it doesn’t.
The diameter of the mic body is around 35mm, so you can fit it into a standard handheld mic clip.
Yes, you can. Though if it’s not necessary, we still recommend to use with the included XLR to 1/4″ cable, which is copper braiding for efficient transmission.
The best way is to connect via an audio interface that has 1/4″ input. Then you can still get high quality sound using the mic with computer.