Versatility cannot be beat
- Head-worn mic fits securely for high intensity aerobics, Yoga tutorial and stage performers.
- Clip-on mic with secret feature is optimized for worship, presentation, YouTube video, etc.
Let audience hear with clarity in speech
- In-born high sensitivity ensures great clarity without mic gain boost.
- When using with camera, no bulky DSLR pre-amp is needed to get loud and clear audio.
- Cardioid pattern does an excellent job at reducing noise, especially the background sound.
- Audiences will not notice the mic but will be impressed by its clear sound!
Powerful features for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy-to-read LCD screen shows battery life and frequency. Noticeable receiver light indicates status.
- Get battery or frequency change in a second when any cutout or dropout happens.
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) gets longer range and powerful signal than the Bluetooth.
- Obstacle in 80 feet cannot spoil audio transmission.
- 20 selectable frequency channels ensure conflict-free performance in less perfect environment.
What's in the Box
- 1 X Transmitter
- 1 X Lavalier microphone
- 1 X Head-worn microphone
- 1 X Receiver
- 1 X 6.5mm to 3.5mm adapter
- 1 X User manual
We don’t recommend to do so. Since the sound will not be as loud. The best solution is to use it with speaker that has 1/4” input.
Yes, you can.
One receiver can only connect with one transmitter.
No, you can’t.
About 40-65 feet.
It depends on what kind of batteries you use. The included batteries can last for 4 hours normally. And the screen displays the power of the battery. When power runs low, the screen will also flash.
Before the setup, turn down the volume control of speaker.
When plugging receiver in, do not place the mic directly in front of speaker.
During the use, a)slowly adjust the volume setting of speaker. b)Instead of speaker, please direct the microphone to your mouth for loud and clear sound. c)And keep the mic at least 9 feet away from speaker for perfect effect.