Battery-powered and fool-proof setup save lots of work
- Plug & Play with PA speaker, guitar amplifier, mixer and digital recorder (any device that allows 1/4″ mic input). Gig preparation could not be any easier.
- Unique ID synchronization for super easy match between transmitter (belt-pack unit) and receiver. Just turn them on and plug them in, you are good to go.
User-friendly design for better use experience
- Easy-to-read LCD screen to indicate battery life and frequency channel. Quite noticeable receiver indicators show working status.
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) gets longer range and powerful signal than the Bluetooth and guarantees good penetration in the face of obstacle within 50 feet.
- 20 selectable frequency channels ensures conflict-free in less perfect environment.
What’s the point of 20 channel
- When experiencing interference, just click the channel button (top button) to change frequency and find the clearest available channel. Frequency conflict can not spoil your show anymore.
- More than one mic can be utilized concurrently for multiple person recording and online group interview. And the setup of them is just a walk in the park.
What's in the Box
- 1 X Transmitter
- 1 X Lavalier microphone
- 1 X Receiver
- 1 X User manual
We don’t recommend to do so. Since the sound will not be as loud. The best solution is to use it with speaker that has 1/4” input.
The mic works with desktop, except iMac. And it is not compatible with any kind of laptop.
No, you can’t. The mic doesn’t work with the devices listed above or the similar.
Yes, as long as the recorder is with 1/4” input.
One receiver can only connect with one transmitter.
No, you can’t.
About 50 feet.
It depends on what kind of batteries you use. The included batteries can last for 4 hours normally. And the screen displays the power of the battery. When power runs low, the screen will also flash.
Before the setup, turn down the volume control of speaker.
When plugging receiver in, do not place the mic directly in front of speaker.
During the use, a)slowly adjust the volume setting of speaker. b)Instead of speaker, please direct the microphone to your mouth for loud and clear sound. c)And keep the mic at least 9 feet away from speaker for perfect effect.