Rugged metallic design
- All metal construction ensures high score in mic drop test and overlords under $20 price range.
- The sleek body finish add a bit aesthetic feel to the low profile.
Easy setup & simple operation
- Fool-proof setup, instantly takes over internal mic and give you refresh audio experience.
- Compatible with PC that runs separate 3.5mm jack, otherwise USB sound card is needed.
- Can do more than the price can tell. Being a generalist for a comprehensive range of applications.
Focus only your performance
- Lets other hear you clearly and naturally without distortion and noise.
- Flat and smooth frequency response guarantees consistently good performance.
- Ideal for gaming, recording, Skype calls, voice recognition and more.
I didn’t expect much as it was so reasonably priced. The microphone is great. It looks like – and feels like – a much more expensive microphone. I have it on the tripod that came with it on my desk about 1 to 2 feet from my chair. I can just talk in my normal voice, and Cortana understands.
It’s better then my laptop’s built in mic. I’m certainly no audio expert, but this microphone works just like I hoped it would and it really looks good.
What's in the box
- 1 X PC microphone with 5.9′ cable
- 1 X Anti-wind foam cap
- 1 X Metal tripod stand
- 1 X User manual
Yes, from Win 10 down to XP. But please make sure your computer has separate mic jack.
Because Apple computer has only 3.5mm headphone jack, you need the USB audio adapter.
No, it’s not compatible with the devices listed above or the similar.
Yes, you can. It’s compatible with standard boom arm. Just screw the 5/8″ to 3/8″ adapter to the mic, then you can install it onto the boom arm.
You can lowering level to around 30-50%. If the sound is still not perfect, you can also “fix clip” for the track in recording program.