Well-constructed handheld microphone
- Full-metal body is the claimed certificate to mic drop test.
- Slim body keeps good profile either mounting or hand holding.
- Sleek black finish makes the mic melt away in your hands.
- Plug & Play on PA speaker, guitar amplifier, mixer (any device that allows 1/4″ input).
Get crisp sound for gig or karaoke night
- In-born high sensitivity means no need for extreme gain boost.
- Fine-tuned integrated circuit of mic suppresses self noise and handling noise well.
- Flat frequency response picks up full range of audible sound. Loud, clear and true-to-life voice is secured.
- Consistent good performance from broadcast to instrument and vocal.
User-friendly design for better live experience
- Easy-to-read LCD screen shows battery life and frequency. Noticeable indicator shows status.
- Get battery or frequency change in a second when cutout or dropout happens.
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) secures stable transmission is secured within 80 feet. Obstacle is no more fearful!
- 20 selectable frequency channels ensure conflict-free performance in less perfect environment.
I like this mic a lot. I cannot give it a 5 star (Perfect), as there are a few things that, as a DJ, I must make exceptions for…which is fine for ME.
I purchased this wireless mic for an event where I have been asked to perform (I’m also a part-time musician). Audio tests were shocking, to be honest. I connected the receiver to a Yamaha powered monitor and the sound was as crisp and clear. The connection was drift-free and good for at least 75 feet.
With out any proof what good does that do?
The mic is very nice and sleek, it feel very nice and professional!
Audio quality is way better than i thought actually!
Range is very good as well!
What's in the Box
- 1 X Wireless microphone
- 1 X Receiver
- 1 X User manual
The range is about 80 feet.
Probably not, the best pickup distance is about 2 inches.
It depends on what kind of batteries you use. The included batteries can last for 4 hours normally. And the screen displays the power of the battery. When power runs low, the screen will also flash.
You can use it with desktop, except iMac. And it is not compatible with any kind of laptop.
No, you can’t.
We don’t recommend to use with the devices listed above. Though if you have to do so, you need the 6.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to plug the receiver to the aux jack of the devices.
If there’s 1/4” input, then yes. The mic will be perfectly compatible.
We would recommend the ION speaker with 1/4” input.
The diameter of this wireless microphone is about 35 mm. So it will be compatible with standard holder.
Only one wireless mic will pair with one receiver.
Yes, they can.
You just need to replace batteries for both microphone and receiver.
1.Replace the battery for both mic and receiver.
2.Please test out as many channels as you can to find a stable one.
3.Keep mic and receiver closer and in the line of sight (since signal can be blocked by body).
4.Pull out the antenna and don’t cover up the bottom of the mic (where antenna buried).
1.Don’t stand too close to speaker (at least 3 feet away) and don’t direct the mic at it.
2.Decrease the volume level or gain control on pre-amp or output devices.
3.Please test out as many channels as you can to find a stable one.
4.Have better not to use multiple inputs with speaker for avoiding conflict.
1.Replace brand new battery for the mic and receiver.
2.Turn on the mic, then the receiver and check if the power light is solid red. If not, they don’t sync up. Please test out as many channels as you can to find a stable one.
3.Reset the units (the step by step instruction is in the question “How to reset the microphone?” below).
If the wireless microphone still doesn’t work, check how many black loop on the 1/4″ plug of the receiver and also contact us with the devices you use.
The reset of different version varies slightly, so you had better check out the user manual that comes with the version that you received. Though the normal three-step reset procedure is below for your reference.
1. Turn on the microphone then press power button three times (or ten times depending on different version) in a row. The screen flashes and a special frequency appears if you do it right. If it doesn’t, just do it again.
2. Turn on the receiver (it must be off when in step 1). The power light will turn green, flash red in a second and turn green again.
3. Press the power button again to confirm. Then the power light will be solid red.