- Wireless microphone system includes two transmitters and a receiver. Receiver takes input from mics and music from TV or PC, mixes and delivers the sound to your speaker.
- Receiver is powered by standard AC/DC adapter (output: 100-240V, input: 12V 500mA).
- UHF band (527-578 MHz) secures stable signal in 80′.
- Check out the video and FAQ below to get more info of this K036 wireless microphone system!
Make karaoke more enjoyable
- Independent volume controls give flexibility to adjust sound level for the best result.
- Echo dial is the most thrill feature for karaoke enthusiast. Easily spin the knob to get reverb effect!
- Plus an additional mic input allows 3-microphone setup at the same time for family karaoke.
- Line in jack for your favourite YouTube Karaoke music input from phone, tablet or PC.
- You can even setup with home theater/soundbar. Check out the FAQ for more detail instructions.
Let audience be impressed by the clearest sound
- A successful presentation, audio counts. Start impressing audience with your voice!
- Cardioid microphone does an excellent job at rejecting background sound.
- It comes in especially helpful when you make speech in less perfect environment like outdoor.
- Fine-tuned integrated circuit of microphone suppresses self noise and handling noise well.
- The highest 18kHz frequency range guarantees the greatest clarity of your vocal.
Mind-blowing performance for any live
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) gets longer range and more powerful signal than VHF or Bluetooth.
- Stable transmission is secured within 80 feet. Obstacle is no more fearful!
- Signal with good penetration leave you no bother with movement restriction either indoor or outdoor.
Excellent range! I’m using them for crowded indoor events about the size of a large gymnasium. I am really impressed with these. Zero drop out, totally intuitive for users.
I have owned a few wireless and there are some out there that will get interference or dropping signal at even 40ft away. I tested this one as you can see on video review and I was about 50 feet away in the garage with doors closed and no interference at all.
This one saved my daughter’s wedding ceremony on the beach. I used my guitar amp and speaker. It was flawless to set up. Sounded good with no feedback.
What's in the Box
- 2 X Wireless microphones
- 1 X Receiver
- 1 X 1/4″ male to male cable
- 1 X 1/8″ male to male cable
- 1 X 1/8″ to RCA male cable
- 1 X AC/DC adapter
- 1 X User manual
About 80 feet.
No, it can’t be. The receiver needs 12V power supply while USB provides only 5V power.
Any speaker that is with 1/4″ is perfect for using with the mic. For particular speaker model and use environment, below is the info for reference.
Fender Squier sp10 and Nady wa120 PA System will be suitable for a small room for meeting, Yamaha stagepass 500 is for a large group. Galaxy pa5X140 can fill a gymnasium.
Yes, if your sound bar has aux or RCA jacks. But we still recommend to use the wireless microphone system on speaker with 1/4” input.
It depends on what kind of jacks your TV has. You can contact us to proceed more details.
Yes, as long as there’s 3.5mm or 1/4” input or mic jack on your karaoke machine.
Yes, you can add one more mic. There’s a 1/4” mic jack on receiver.
No. Because you may get two units that the included microphones use the same frequency.
Sorry no. Even we send you a replaced mic, it still won’t work with your K036 receiver. Because the frequencies of the mics are pre-set with the receiver. Though the Fifine single mic system with 1/4″ receiver is perfect to serve as the third mic option.
1.Turn down level of input music and the Music Control on receiver.
2.Stream the music to speaker directly so that you can adjust the volume separately.
It depends on what kind of jacks your TV has and of receiver you use.
And you can check out the one of our blogs about the connection to see if it helps, or contact us directly with detailed spec. of your devices.